- Do I need to install anything?
- No. BillingEngine is web-based, so all you need is an Internet connection and a modern web browser.
- On what devices can I use BillingEngine?
- BillingEngine is optimised for desktop computers (PC and Mac), smart phones, and tablet devices.
- How much does it cost?
- BillingEngine is free if you create no more than 3 invoices per month. If you want to create more, you need to upgrade to one of our paid plans.
- Is my data secure?
- We go to great lengths to ensure that your data is viewable only by you. Please make sure that you choose a safe password and don't forget to
sign out after each session, especially when on a shared computer.
- Can I download my invoice data in another format?
- With our
Premium plans you can download all your invoice data in
XLS format at any time.
- Do you offer any money back guarantee?
- Yes. All our plans include a 30-day money back guarantee on the first month. If you are not happy with your plan, we will promptly refund the full amount of your purchase.
- What currencies are supported?
- BillingEngine currently supports all the currencies supported by the European Central Bank.
- Will BillingEngine ever spam me?
- No. We hate spam ourselves and will never spam you or share your e-mail address with any third parties.
- Can I switch plans?
- Yes. You can upgrade (and even downgrade) at any time and without penalty.
- What payment forms do you accept?
- We currently accept all major credit cards. We cannot accept Paypal payments, bank transfers or checks at this time.
- How can I close down my account?
- You can delete your account and all its data by simply clicking the
Delete my account button in your user settings.
- Have more questions?
- Just contact our support team.