- Can I create accounts for my tax consultant or other employees?
- Yes, this is possible with our paid plans. Depending on the chosen plan you can create either 2, 4 or 8 different users.
- Can I create multiple sender companies?
- No, only one sender can be set per account. You are always free to create multiple accounts, though.
- Can I import data from other providers?
- No, at the moment this possibility does not exist.
- Do I have to install something?
- No. Since BillingEngine is completely web-based, all you need is an internet connection and a modern web browser.
- On which devices can I use BillingEngine?
- BillingEngine works on all devices that have a web browser.
- Can I as a small business owner hide the VAT on the invoice?
- No, but you can simply set it to 0 in the settings.
- Do my invoice numbers have to start at 1?
- No, you can also start with any higher invoice number. Even later you can skip invoice numbers at any time.
- How can I correct an invoice that has already been sent?
- If you "reset" the invoice, you can then correct it and resend it.
- How can I delete an already paid invoice?
- You can only delete an already paid invoice by first deleting its payments and reminders.
- How many VAT rates can be used per invoice?
- You can use an unlimited number of different VAT rates on each invoice.
- In which format can I download my invoices?
- You can download all your invoices in CSV, XLS and XML format at any time.
- In which languages can I create invoices?
- Invoices and reminders can currently be created in German, English, French, Italian, Spanish and Dutch.
- Which currencies are supported?
- BillingEngine currently supports all currencies supported by the European Central Bank.
- How can I delete my account?
- You can delete your account and all of your data at any time by clicking the "Destroy my account" button under My Account.
- How is my data encrypted?
- All data that you send to or receive from BillingEngine via your browser is always encrypted with SSL. In your browser you will always see a small lock symbol next to our web address.
- Is my data safe?
- Yes, the security of your personal data enjoys the highest priority with us. As a registered user, you can conclude a contract for order processing with us at any time for your own security. Our Technical and organisational measures define exactly how we protect your personal data.
- Where can I get a Data Processing Agreement?
- As a registered user you can always generate a Data Processing Agreement in your settings.
- Where is the server of BillingEngine located?
- Our server is located at the company DigitalOcean in Frankfurt, Germany, and meets all requirements of the GDPR.
- Who can see my data?
- Only you yourself. No one else has access to your data.
However, you can grant our support team (temporary) access to your data at any time by activating the option "Support release" in your settings.
- Will I ever get spam from BillingEngine?
- No. We will never send you unsolicited e-mails, let alone pass on your e-mail address to third parties.
- Can I switch to a different plan?
- Yes. You can switch to a higher or lower plan at any time, free of charge.
- How much does it cost to use BillingEngine?
- BillingEngine is permanently free of charge for you as long as you do not create more than 3 invoices per month. In order to create more invoices, you must switch to one of our paid plans.
- Is there a money back guarantee?
- Yes. All our rates include a 30-day money back guarantee for the first month. If you are not satisfied with your plan, we will refund you the full amount immediately.
- Which payment methods are accepted?
- We currently accept all credit cards. If you would like to pay by bank transfer or PayPal, feel free to contact our Support Team.